Provider info for Delta Chat
Aol. (America Online)
To enable using AOL, you have to turn on some extra settings:
- Log into AOL on the web and navigate to Account Info > Account Security
- If two-step verification is set to “ON:”
- Temporarily turn two-step verification to OFF (you may turn this back after the account is set up in Delta Chat).
- On the left navigation panel, click Personal Info, then click back to Account Security to refresh the page.
- Select Manage app passwords, then from the Select your app pulldown, select “Other App.”
- In the text field labeled Enter custom name, enter “Delta Chat”, then click the Generate button.
- Copy the password provided as you will need this during the Delta Chat set up. If you write it down manually, leave out the spaces.